Taking Kirkland Signature Omega-3 Fish Oil is a convenient, easy, natural way to help support your heart health. Kirkland Signature Fish Oil supply comes from deep ocean water fish – not farm-raised fish. State-of-the-art purification processes are used to remove mercury.
- 1000 mg of fish oil concentrate, providing 250 mg EPA+DHA, per serving.
- Supports a healthy heart and vascular system; provides omega-3s for cell membrane health and flexibility.†
Fish Oil Benefits
- There have been several clinical trials showing the benefits of consuming fish oil and the reduction in risk of cardiac disease.
- The American Heart Association recommends that healthy Americans consume two servings of fatty fish per week, providing about 1,750-3,500 mg of DHA and EPA per week. This amount equals 250-500 mg of DHA and EPA per day.
- Consuming the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA helps support healthy heart muscle and blood vessels.
Suggested Use: Take one (1) soft-gel two times daily with a full glass of water, preferably after a meal.